Monday, October 4, 2010

Spokesperson For The Unconscious

I've been meaning to do this for a while. Share my thoughts. The idea of keeping my  research a secret seems old fashioned in the information age.

Dreams and the internet have a lot in common. Some of the ancient wisdoms about dreams suggests a shared spiritual plane where souls connect during sleep. A place where our spirit unload the days travails and absorb the experiences of others. The internet is just, a place to share your dreams, connect with each other. That's why I got this Dream or Scream App developed. It's on Facebook. Go check it out. Please. Use it.

Every week I'll be selecting a dream from the App to analyze on this here blog. Remember, dream's are the spokesperson for the unconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment